Search our Polls
Trying to Conceive
- If you and your partner tried to conceive for at least a year without success and eventually became pregnant (excluding procedures), how long did it take you to get pregnant, including the 12 months of trying?
- If you tried to conceive for at least a year without success, have you gone on to become pregnant?
- Search Our Archives
Join Our Community
Fast, easy, & free sign up!
- How long did it take you to return to your pre-pregnancy weight after your first child?
- How did you/are you tracking your ovulation when trying to conceive?
- In which position did you/are you "doing the deed" most often while trying to get pregnant?
- When (if at all) did you experience cravings during your first pregnancy?
- How (if at all) have children changed your relationship with your significant other?
- How long did it take you to conceive after stopping birth control?
Hot Topics In The
8 Reasons you may not be getting pregnant
10 Rules to follow during your partner's pregnancy